This Web site
In accessing and using the Costa Blanca Male Voice Choir Web site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions
Website terms & conditions
These are the terms under which you may use this Web site.
- All the text and images on this site are copyright. You may not use anything on this site anywhere else on the Web, except with our written permission.
- The Costa Blanca Male Voice Choir is a registered charity. Any money you give us is a donation to a charity.
- Any personal information you give us—for example, in filling in one of our booking forms—is stored in private files, is seen only by us, and is not passed on to any third party. This includes your e-mail address: you will never receive spam as a result of contacting us.
- All information provided on this Web site is subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to ensure that it is accurate and up to date, no guarantees are made.
- All text on this Web site is for your information only. It does not constitute an offer by us; nor does any of it form part of a contract.
- We offer information on this site in good faith, but your use of it is at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that anything we offer you on this Web site meets your own specific requirements.
If you buy tickets which you find you cannot use, we may be able to offer you a refund. But ypu must apply at least 3 days before the date on your tickets. No refunds are possible in the final 72 hours before a concert.